Jefferson Frank are working with a highly successful FinTech startup in their search to bring on-board a a Talented Engineering Manager as they embark on an ambitious scale-up of their tech ahead of a planned expansion into new international markets in '22.
They are operating in a fast-expanding area of FinTech (PSD2 and Open Banking) across 3 verticals
* Ecommerce companies
* "pure payout companies" - invoicing, payroll style companies
* Online gaming/gambling sites
Role & Responsibilities
You will will lead one or more development teams within the engineering organization. You will assist the CTO in order to develop and maintain the technical system landscape, oversee system architecture and ensure technical regulatory compliance.
You will be responsible for recruitment and steering of the Engineering team in Stockholm as well as general processes across the entire engineering organization such as e.g. the release-, branching- and test strategy together with the CTO and the rest of the team.
Skills & Qualifications
* +2 years of experience from management position within an engineering organization.
* Strong technical background.
* Experience from growing teams/organizations
* Recruitment skills
* Communication in both Swedish and English
* ITP1 pension
* Health Insurances
* Laptop/Phone as standard - will also provide specialised screens for WFH