This company, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices, products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live richer and more independent lives.
Their assistive technology gives people a voice in entirely new and often game-changing ways. they have everything from design, research & development, production, customer service and support right here on-site, making it easier to get to the heart of our products and customers.
They are on the lookout for a Senior QA Engineer, who will be responsible for the software quality of their existing and future products, which help people with disabilities to interact with computer environment using eye tracking and other input methods.
What you will need?
* Bachelor's degree in Computer/Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or related field
* 5 + years' experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing.
* Strong knowledge of Software Quality Assurance best practices and methodologies
* Experience in QA Automation
* Agile mindset and experience working with CI/CD practices
* Good organisational and team player skills
* Good English communication skills and the ability to speak both to technical and non-technical audiences.
What they can offer?
* 30 days' vacation
* company laptop.
* Company phone.
* Wellness allowance.
Caught your interest? feel free to reach out to email@example.com