Jefferson Frank are working with one of the largest players within the Banking & Insurance domains.
This client has over 6000 employee's covering all of Sweden through local branches & offices. Working with one of the subsidiaries that act as a mutual fund insurance company they offer pension savings, working with both internal and external funds. They have a growing collection of tech-agnostic, product teams operating from their Stockholm office. Recognised as one of Sweden's top employers they have created a multi-cultural environment which maintains a local feel.
You will be Working within the Credit Risk teams that are dealing with risk models and prediction.
Some of the types of work / projects coming up - Scrum Master for teams carrying out some of the following work:
* Sourcing of data for various types of models from lots of different sources
* Be a support function for data quality within the bank
* Work on tools and decisions regarding how to achieve higher levels of data quality
* Mapping out a master data dictionary
* Figuring out how to navigate various DW's to source and pull the right data
Working to support 2 teams:
Team 1 - 5 team members, fairly self-sufficient, not loads of Scrum work and ceremonies needed
Team 2 - 11 team members, bigger part of the work is for this team. This team is pretty senior but still need a Scrum Master to keep things together - this is why this person needs some seniority
In terms of the benefits package you'll receive, you'll get access:
* Wellness allowance
* health insurances
To apply for this position, send your CV via this portal or email it to email@example.com