This company are the world's first purely cloud based telco provider, who are focussed on putting their customer first and genuinely improving their experience when interacting with a telco provider. Their mission is to create customer loyalty through satisfaction, and to solve telco problems with tech.
They were the first Swedish operator to offer completely no-questions-asked, instant cancellations with no charge, and allow B2B customers to sign up multiple subscriptions digitally online, paid for through a single invoice.
They also wanted to give customers the tools to solve their own issues and created a state of the art customer portal than allows for 80% if issues to be solved directly with the customer with just a few clicks. This then freed up the support engineers to deal with the remaining 20% in a much more attentive and caring way, with an average response time of under 60 seconds, with just 2 support staff.
They have a product range consisting of 3 main products:
* End to end digital telco platform for other operators to set up
* Full next gen PBX platform - unified communication as a service, completely cloud based
* Selling isolated automated modules to integrate into existing platforms
These roles all fall into the tech team which currently consists of 4 employees (back end, front end, UX/front end, and product owner), as well as 3 freelancers who have been their from the beginning and are actually part owners in the organisation. This team is focussed on building on the existing code base and working with greenfield solutions for their product offering.
25 days', vacation, ITP1 pension, shares program
The role is also fully remote within Sweden and offers a 50/50 gender split from C-suit down to development.
Caught your interest? send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info