Nigel Frank International are pleased to announce that we're Working with an international fin-tech company that work in the pensions and insurance industry. They specialize in advising companies and people in what is best for them. They work on Green field development in .NET, .NET Core and are also moving all of their front end over to Blazor.
.As Senior QA Engineer, you will be responsible for designing the quality strategy for the product, executing the defined tests and automating the most valuable ones.
As an experienced QA we expect you are comfortable with the next responsibilities:
* You know how to identify test scenarios from the business requirements, you improve those requirements by foreseen cases that were not covered, so you improve the definition of tasks.
* You are comfortable about executing both the defined Acceptance Criteria tests and exploratory testing, as you have an excellent capacity to find unwanted behaviours in the system, both for web frontend and API backend.
* You define & tell the rest of the team about your bug findings with your great communication skills, so you advice about the potential problems your findings could cause, and you understand the importance of having a nice attitude to communicating in a constructive way.
* You have a superb understanding about the cost of automation and the value it gives, so you carefully select what tests to automate, in order to make you team delivery pretty quality-assured and fast.
* As a Senior Quality Engineer, you are driven and responsible so you can perform these tasks by yourself, without a strong guidance.
The teams are split into core teams and edge teams who work on different areas of the business. Edge teams focus on different parts of the products developing new features (Green field development) with a small amount of maintaining the systems that are already there.
Core teams develop the central function of the product which is mostly if not all green field development. You can chop and change between teams to explore different environments and work with different teams - Everyone is using the same kind of tools with small changes so you will always have a core focus on .NET with different elements added.
Caught your interest? feel free to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.