This company is looking to make mining a much more efficient industry - reducing manhours, significantly reducing the environmental cost associated with mining raw minerals. They are building solutions that will reshape how an entire industry thinks about things, mining has stayed relatively resistant to innovation for 100 years, however they're looking to change this
* The company's mission is directly correlating with the significant rise in the use of Electric Vehicles - the company's solution was first and foremost designed to assess/locate the rare earth minerals needed to build strong EV Batteries.
At this company, the day to day, is very varied and very professional, no day is the same!
Employees can do a huge amount of POC work, lots of designing and building new features - chances to experiment with new technologies (AI, ML, AR/VR), even providing a chance to get hands on with lasers/x-Rays
What you need?
4+ years of professional experience in SW Engineering
* Experience with Python/Flask for back-end web development + experience with Node.js based backends
* Vue.js for their offline front-end solutions // 3JS for their online front-end solutions.
Strong experience working with AWS and the different services they offer
* Currently using ECS, EC2, EC3, S3, Lambda, FarGate, CloudFormation
Any wider experience with the different AI/ML tools that AWS offer is a huge bonus here to!
What they can offer?
* Private pension // 1x yearly financial advisor trip to ensure savings are managed most optimally
* Very strong healthcare insurances - no wait times at all
* Hardware allowances
* Wellness allowance
* Strong internal education budget - most recently ran a Scrum course where all staff got certified.
Caught your interest? feel free to apply to email@example.com for more position.
**please only apply to this position if you have right to work in Sweden, this company cannot sponsor visas's**