DevOps Lead Engineer - HG2810212 - Permanent - Wroclaw, Poland
Calling all DevOps Engineer's, an exciting opportunity has arisen within a multi global company. The ideal candidate will be passionate about delivering change that will have a positive impact in the way the team works. You will have extensive DevOps engineer experience and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
The company offer a great benefits package and you will be collaborating with like-minded talented individuals.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be building people networks to influence others on your vision.
* You will be designing and developing continuous delivery systems.
* You will be ensuring QA, Performance Testing have been implemented into processes.
* You will be applying DevOps practices on a regular basis.
Skills & Qualifications
* You will have extensive experience working with DevOps CI/CD tools.
* You will have a clear understanding of application building tools such as Maven.
* Good knowledge of scripting languages such as Python.
* Critical thinking skills is desirable.
* Excellent time management skills.
* Interested in learning and growing skill set.
* Flexible working hours.
* Private healthcare and multisport card.
* Attractive salary & Benefits.
* Working with a new technology stack.