Our client is a leading financial institution based in Poland, they are offering a unique opportunity for a DevOps Engineer to collaborate with their team. If you are passionate about innovation and have a drive for creativity then this role could be for you. As a DevOps Engineer you will be implementing and nurturing the installation of DevOps. You will be collaborating with developer's to create solutions and to improve current services.
Roles & Responsibilities
* You will be working in an agile environment, working closely with the development team and business stakeholders to understand requirements.
* You will be evolving and scaling client's infrastructure platform, ensuring security and scalability.
* You will be analysing processes and optimising their effectiveness.
* You will be expanding people networks to influence others on your vision.
* You will be working with Data streaming and AI platform, integration with Symphony collaboration platform, maintaining engineering productivity.
Skills & Qualifications
* The ideal candidate will have extensive experience in IT business analysis.
* You will have an ability to work autonomously alongside collaborating in a team.
* You will have knowledge of technology trends.
You will have experience working with:
* Github & Subversion.
* JIRA, Rally, VersionOne.
* CI/CD, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, TeamCity, Sonar.
* Splunk and ELK Pipeline.
* Experience in BDD is advantageous.
* Private Medical Cover.
* Annual bonus scheme based on performance.
* 26 days holiday.