Our client is a leading financial institution based in Poland, they are seeking a talented DevOps engineer to collaborate with their team. If you are passionate about innovation and have a creative mindset then this role could be for you.
The successful candidate will have the ability to implement and nurture the installation of DevOps and is passionate about automation.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be working in an agile environment.
* You will be assisting other members of the team.
* You will be working in the Digital Platforms Technology department, collaborating with multiple teams and maintaining the success of applications.
* You will be building people networks to influence others on your vision.
* You will be working with Data streaming and AI platform, integration with Symphony collaboration platform, maintaining engineering productivity.
Skills & Qualifications
* The ideal candidate will have excellent communication skills.
* Knowledge of technology trends.
* Has an ability to work autonomously as well as collaborate in a team.
You will have experience working with:
* Github & Subversion.
* JIRA, Rally, VersionOne.
* CI/CD, Maven, Jenkins, Gradle, TeamCity, Sonar.
* Splunk and ELK Pipeline.
* Experience in BDD is advantageous.
* 26 days holiday.
* Private medical cover.
* Annual bonus scheme based on performance.