Our client is looking for a Cloud Architect who could handle the design, deployment, and management of our AWS infrastructures. You will be part of a team responsible for implementing and maintaining carrier-grade serverless backends for multiple customers with maximum security, scalability, and re-usability. It is critical that these systems operate flawlessly without any downtime.
Our client is the brainchild of an international group of telco veterans who wanted to provide game-changing digital solutions that transform how telcos do business.
Their TelcoTech solution combines modern digital telco propositions with disruptive digital tech business capabilities in a single webscale SaaS platform, making it quick and easy for operators to on board both consumers and businesses through an app, and drive wide-scale adoption of an ecosystem of digital lifestyle offerings.
They are paving the way for telcos to play a leading role in the next generation of digital services with features that include management of Web 3.0 assets through a digital wallet and trusted digital identity credentials.
● Managing Moflix AWS environments (API GW, Lambda, DynamoDB, CloudWatch, RDS, SES, Cognito, S3…)
● Setting up Virtual Private Networks and other needed infrastructure so that we have secure connections towards our operator customers
● Proactive monitoring of our application and production environments
● Supporting our AWS related partner initiatives such as completing AWS Foundational Technical Review (FTR)
● Assisting in upgrading of our 3rd party SW components to achieve the latest features and security patches
● Managing backup and restore procedures
Skills You Will Need to Succeed (Learn Quickly and Master)
● Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) such as CloudWatch, Lambda, API Gateway, and DynamoDB
● Solid skills on AWS CloudFormation and Terraform
● Basic knowledge of SQL queries
● Scripting in Python
● Basic Git usage, including pull request-based workflow
● Fluent in written and spoken English
● Ability to work independently