We are looking for developers who can do cross-platform mobile development with React Native. The applications are used for creating and managing mobile subscriptions and SIM cards, so they must be done with the highest quality and security standards.
Our client is the brainchild of an international group of telco veterans who wanted to provide game-changing digital solutions that transform how telcos do business.
Their TelcoTech solution combines modern digital telco propositions with disruptive digital tech business capabilities in a single webscale SaaS platform, making it quick and easy for operators to on board both consumers and businesses through an app, and drive wide-scale adoption of an ecosystem of digital lifestyle offerings.
They are paving the way for telcos to play a leading role in the next generation of digital services with features that include management of Web 3.0 assets through a digital wallet and trusted digital identity credentials.
● Developing cross-platform mobile applications on Android and iOS.
● Software design for mobile applications.
● Contributing to the architecture of the whole solution
(also outside the mobile applications.)
● Collaborating with backend developers.
● Collaborating with UX designers
Skills You Will Need to Succeed (Learn Quickly and Master)
● 2+ years of developing mobile applications for iOS and Android
● Deep knowledge of the iOS and Android Guidelines
● Solid understanding of the mobile development workflow and processes
● Knowledge of software design, architecture, data structures and algorithms
● Writing understandable, maintainable code.
● Writing unit test cases.
● Basic Git / GitHub usage including pull request based workflow and code reviews
● Basic usage of UI design tools like Figma
● Fluent written and spoken English
● Ability to work independently