* Our clients global mission is to help enterprises embrace the global digital identity ecosystem, improve operational effectiveness and build trusted business relationships.
* They are a Europe-based Identity Services specialist and offers a comprehensive CIAM (Customer Identity & Access Management) & LEI (Legal Entity Identifier) platform to manage the digital identities of customers, workforce and organisations.
* Through their RapidLEI service, the company is the largest accredited LEI issuer globally and has issued verified organisation identities to over 200,000 organisations.
* They work with enterprises, banks, fintech/regtech, and Government for internal and client use of digital identity in digital identity management, KYC/KYB, and legal entity regulatory requirements
* Headcount: Total 70 people (35 Finland, 28 UK, 7 Sweden.)
* Two Engineering teams working on separate projects (6 tech professionals)
* Four person's operations team
Future growth plans:
* Strong plans to scale their Engineering team working on the SaaS product.
* Learn and understand how their IAM products work, also on a technical level
* Analyse, reproduce and diagnose complex customer issues that may go beyond the scope of regular support. Perform root cause analysis - also as part of the their 24/7 Availability Group
* Deploy, upgrade, operate, monitor and decommission its IDaaS cloud services.
* Collaborate with members of product, engineering and sales teams to convey customer feedback, report product issues, contribute to product improvement and determine the best course of action to resolve the support requests
* Work on proactive measures to prevent future problems. Make small, required fixes (both code and documentation) in the products and/or cloud platform to make sure that the customer problems won't recur
* Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form
* Create and maintain detailed documentation, including FAQs, knowledge base articles, and troubleshooting guides, to help both customers and the internal support team
* Productive IDaaS service delivery. Improve cloud offerings: High Availability and Resiliency, Efficiency, Observably, and Continuous Delivery as key focus areas
* Provide guidance and training to other team members including junior members of the technical support team, assisting in their professional development and helping them build their skills