We are highly excited to be partnered with a FinTech company that is leveraging software as a means to remove the previously prohibitive barriers to entry to solar panels, wind farms and much more sustainable energy solutions!
Looking to reshape opinions on the sector, this company is riding the current wave of environmental awareness and delivering fantastic value to a wide range of customers that are looking to secure financial packets to allow for renewable energy-production methods to be implemented to their property.
Role & Responsibilities
* Working in a small, highly efficient team, you will work the full development life cycle - building products designed to lower the barrier to entry to 'green financing'
* In this role you will be granted ownership over your products, requiring constant monitoring, testing and optimisations for future releases and incarnation
* Additionally, you will be building the foundations of a platform that will expand to provide a means for millions of users to access 'green-tech innovations'
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years of professional experience in software engineering
* Commercial experience with Python (FastAPI / kafka-Python) or GoLang
* Knowledge of containers and microservice technologies is a bonus!
* Highly competitive salary model
* Wellness allowance, health insurances
* Hardware provided as standard