Senior Automation Engineer - AWS Public Sector
Location: East Coast Preferred
Employment: FTE Salary or Contract Option
Industry: Amazon Web Services Partner Network - Public Sector
* Bachelor's Degree
* 7 years or more with AWS in production environments
* Previous experience working as a consultant for the federal government
* Expert level proficiency with Terraform/Cloudformation for IAC, Jenkins, and Kubernetes, EKS, Fargate with Docker
* Experience with greenfield projects is preferred but not required
* Advanced coding with a major programming language (Python, Groovy, Java…)
* US Citizen, eligible for Public Trust Clearance or active Clearance
>> PLEASE READ! <<
1 If interested in applying for this position, please e-mail your CV/Resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
** Subject: "Candidate Submission: PS Automation" **
1 No 3rd party or employer submissions are accepted at this time.
Jefferson Frank is a leader in Niche IT Recruitment with a focus on AWS cloud technologies. We deal with AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. We have open positions and relationships with some of the top partners and end users throughout the US and offer some excellent opportunities in the AWS space.
Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more information.