As the global population increases, and environmental concerns rise in the Zeitgeist, the question of HOW we provide homes for people that are able to keep pace with the ever-shifting requirements for property sustainability only rises in it's prominence.
We are highly excited to be partnered with a FinTech company that is leveraging software as a means to remove the previously prohibitive barriers to entry to solar panels, wind farms and much more sustainable energy solutions!
Role & Responsibilities
* Working in a small, highly efficient team, you will work the full development life cycle - building products designed to lower the barrier to entry to 'green financing'
* In this role you will be granted ownership over your products, requiring constant monitoring, testing and optimisations for future releases and incarnation
* Additionally, you will be building the foundations of a platform that will expand to provide a means for millions of users to access 'green-tech innovations'
Skills & Qualifications
* 2+ years of professional experience in software engineering
* Commercial experience with Python (FastAPI / kafka-Python) or GoLang
* Knowledge of containers and microservice technologies is a bonus!
* Highly competitive salary model
* Wellness allowance, health insurances
* Hardware provided as standard