Head of Development - Hybrid (once a week- London/Lancaster) - up to £130,000!
My client is rapidly growing, having doubled their headcount in the past year. They are looking for a passionate Head of Development that will manage a team of software developers, across multiple offices, in building industry-leading products, using robust architectural practices and innovative software solutions that are fit for purpose. You would be responsible for the quality and technical approach taken by developers, ensuring it is in-line with the company strategy.
* Being a lead architect alongside the CITO to deliver on software solutions.
* Spending 80% of time coding in line with company's development strategy.
* Scrum Master - ensuring continuous delivery of deliverables within timeframes.
* Work closely with the Senior Management Team to evolve technology and digitalise processes to support e-growth strategy.
What you need:
* Extensive experience with both Golang and PHP (5+ years).
* Technical leadership and experience managing a versatile engineering team.
* AWS experience (particularly with serverless stack).
* Experience with React, HTML and CSS.
* Expert knowledge building microservices and event driven architectures.
Unfortunately we cannot accept any VISAs or provide sponsorship, and the candidate must have the right to work in the UK.
For further information on the role, please get in touch with myself via email firstname.lastname@example.org or via mobile +44 (0)1913387625. Look forward to hearing from you!
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organisations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com