Azure DevOps Engineer
We are currently seeking an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer to join our team in Gothenburg. As a Freelance Engineer, you will be responsible for working on SaaS platforms and IaC projects for our customers. Your role will be to develop, implement, and maintain the infrastructure and DevOps processes that support our customers' applications.
* Design and develop scalable and efficient infrastructure solutions using Azure and other cloud technologies
* Implement continuous integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD) pipelines using Azure DevOps and other tools
* Collaborate with development teams to understand application requirements and provide DevOps solutions
* Develop and maintain infrastructure-as-code (IaC) templates and scripts
* Monitor and optimize the performance and availability of customer applications
* Participate in code reviews, troubleshooting, and issue resolution
* Several years of experience in Azure DevOps engineering, cloud architecture, and IaC
* In-depth knowledge of Azure cloud technologies such as Azure App Services, Azure Functions, Azure SQL Database, Azure Virtual Machines, and Azure Kubernetes Service
* Experience with Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) tools such as Terraform, ARM templates, and PowerShell
* Proficiency in scripting languages such as Python, Bash, and PowerShell
* Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools such as Azure Monitor and Log Analytics
* Excellent communication and teamwork skills
This is a freelance position with a flexible working schedule and with full-time hours guaranteed to be available. You will work closely with our team of engineers and project managers to deliver high-quality solutions for our customers. If you are a self-motivated individual with a passion for Azure DevOps engineering and IaC, we would love to hear from you.
To apply, please send your resume and a brief cover letter highlighting your experience with Azure DevOps engineering and IaC to our hiring team.