Our prestigious clients are currently looking for a proven Technical Senior Architect required to help the company to remain aligned with national partner's high side, including their "cloud" architectures.
They have been taking huge steps forward in the AWS Partner programme, having entered into multiple enterprise-level projects alongside AWS themselves, as well as boasting a vast client list including ambitious start-ups, well established medium-sized companies and enterprise level corporations.
Role & Responsibilities
* Engage in all aspects of both the client engagement lifecycle, and the technical delivery lifecycle, supporting projects from end-to-end.
* Collaborate with other teams of engineers, developers and architects across various projects and stages in the project lifecycle. Technical Requirements
* Extensive AWS infrastructure experience across design, implementation and support.
* Experience across a vast range of AWS services - EC2, RDS, S3, ElastiCache, etc.
* Serverless tools and services - Lambda, API GW, SNS, SQS, Dynamo DB, etc.
* Able to create high quality, reusable IaC scripts - Terraform, Cloudformation
* AWS Certifications highly desired but not essential
Skills & Qualifications
* Technical Degree (Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or equivalent) and/or relevant tech experience
* Fluent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Experience of Software, Systems or Data Design
* Passion for technology and for learning
* Remote working
* Career progression
* Competitive Day Rate.