My client, an exciting, forward-thinking organisation based in Newcastle Upon Tyne is looking for a Devops AWS Engineer to join their growing teams. They work flexibly to meet the demands of a changing organisation.
The AWS Platform Engineers may be called upon to work in a variety of roles across the organisation, sharing best practice and working collaboratively their end-user clients on an AWS Project. Specifically, they are looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to make this a success. The position is one that can be done remotely but visiting the office at least once a week.
Role & Responsibilities;
Ideally you'll have worked as Software Engineer/Developer and Devops or Site Reliability Engineer but what's important is your approach, skills and mindset not necessarily your job title.
The role will include :
* Work closely with the end customer
* Building and deploying CICD pipelines
* Test release and deploy process
* Working remotely and going to the Newcastle office at least once a week (Flexibility will always be allowed
Skills & Qualifications
* Amazon Web Services (AWS) experience
* Strong experience with infrastructure as code (IAC) using tools such as terraform or cloud formation etc
* Elastic Container Service (ECS )
* CICD Build Tools- Experience building this from scratch using tools such as Jenkins or Team City
* Strong serverless experience
* Deploying lambdas
* Good communication skills
* Remote Working
* Career progression
* Competitive day rates.
If this opportunity excites you or you want to find out more information about other roles then please do not hesitate to get in touch with a.wallis@Jeffersonfrank.com