This company is looking for a Senior Architect to build and lead two teams. The ideal candidate will have an advanced knowledge of software engineering principles and experience in building API's utilizing distributed architecture paradigm. You have a proven track record of building and leading teams.
Your team is responsible for building unique, intuitive APIs and front end applications for displaying and managing our data. As a hands-on Senior Architect, you will be responsible for timely delivery of projects, and will lead the architecture, design and development of features that allow our guides and members to interact with our data and insights.
Our tech stack leverages technologies like ReactJS, React Native, Postgres, ElasticSearch, AWS, Kafka, Cassandra, Docker, Kubernetes, Jenkins.
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 2 years in a Architect or managerial position
* React or Redux for Web side
* React Native for the Mobile side
* Python (development)
* SQL (Postgres SQL ideally)
* Start-up experience
* AWS (Not required, willingness to learn)
* Healthcare Experience
* 100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 75% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
* 401(k) plan eligible day 1
* One Medical membership
* Paid life insurance
* 8 weeks' parental leave
* Flex spending
* Results-only work environment
* Generous vacation policy