The company is looking for a Software Engineering Manager to assist creating and leading their local and offshore applications engineering teams. The perfect candidate will have advanced understanding of software engineering principles and experinece in creating APIs, using a distributed architecture paradigm.
You have a proven record of championing onshore and off shore teams. You will be responsible for timely delivery of project, lead the architecture, development and design of features that allow our stakeholders access to data and insights.
This company leverages, AWS, Reactjs, React Native, Postgres, Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes.
This position is Remote Flex, but the candidate will be expected to come on site in San Mateo, CA
Role & Responsibilities
* Working on 2 products
* Web CRM which is their in house CRM that they've created
* Mobile Application that is their external product
* Managing a team of 3 Developers and 2 QA Engineers and overseeing the KPMG team in India that works for them
* Reports to CTO
Skills & Qualifications
* At least 4 years in a Architect or managerial position
* React or Redux for Web side
* React Native for the Mobile side
* Python (development)
* SQL (Postgres SQL ideally)
* Start-up experience
* 100% employer-paid health coverage for you; 80% employer-paid health coverage for your dependents
* 401(k) plan eligible day 1
* One Medical membership
* Paid life insurance
* 8 weeks' parental leave
* Flex spending
* Generous vacation policy