Site Reliability Engineer
GCP, Terraform, Kubernetes, MySQL
An amazing new opportunity has just arisen in one of the fastest growing FinTech firms in the UK. My client is looking for a Site Reliability Engineer to join their engineering team for an essential role that links infrastructure and development on a global platform.
Skills and Experience:
* Experience managing Kubernetes environments
* Experience in relational databases
* Expertise in one or more programming languages
* Experience building infrastructure on top of cloud computing systems
* Experience in designing, analysing, and troubleshooting distributed systems
* knowledge of Unix and TCP/IP networking
* Google Cloud experience is essential
Go, Ruby, Terraform, Chef, Kubernetes, Jsonnet, Postgres, MySQL databases, Elasticsearch, Vault, Prometheus, Pub/Sub, BigQuery, GKE.
Remote working to start, competitive salary, flexible working, pension, wellbeing allowance and more!
***Please apply with your latest CV for immediate consideration***