Google Cloud Architect
70.000€ - 90.000€
Hybrid Work (Remote days/ On-site in Brussels)
One of the most popular and reputable enterprise firms globally is looking to strengthen their GCP team in Belgium with an experienced Cloud Architect with affinity in Google Cloud. The company is located in Brussels, all of their projects are in the broader area of Brussels, and you may expect plenty of flexibility with remote work, and a highly rewarding salary package with additional benefits.
Why you should apply to this company
1 On the technical side, because you're going to join a team that works with the most advanced Google Cloud projects. Which will help you improve your skills, experience, and network. You may expect projects in a variety of different industries, where you can use the latest technological trends and technologies related to cloud-native transformation and serverless.
2 On the personal side, because your growth in this company is unlimited. The better you do, the more you grow, and your salary also grows with you! You may expect frequent promotions as you enjoy a structured career-progression path.
3 On the company side, because you will join a highly reputable enterprise firm with a global outreach that works fast and efficiently despite their large size.
We're looking for someone who's like defining modern enterprise architectures, enjoys leading POCs
* Professional experience with GCP! We welcome knowledge related to Compute Engine, cloud-native principles, application management platforms such as Anthos, Data, GKE, Security etc.
* You're Google Cloud Architect Certified and, ideally, you've experience architecting event-driven solutions, API and Microservices.
* You have strong communication skills and you're able to communicate fluently in, at least, two languages - English and either Dutch or French.
Salary & Benefits
Yearly gross salary tailored to your Seniority level. For mid-level and mid-senior GCP Engineers/Architects, the budget is between approximately 50.000€ - 60.000€ gross/year. For the levels of Senior, Manager, and Lead, it's between approximately 70.000€ - 90.000€ gross/year. On top of that, everyone regardless of their level gets:
* Company car & Fuel Card
* Health Insurance & Hospitalization Package
* Net representation allowance between 150€ - 250€
* Meal Vouchers 14€/day <- Paid in cash if you prefer, to boost your salary.
* 32 days of holiday (20 + 12 ADV)
* Training & learning budget
* Plenty of flexibility with Remote work in a hybrid model
* Bonus arrangements
* Laptop + Internet Subscription
* Mobile Phone + Subscription x
* Higher Net income with I.P Rewards
The company has a rewarding structured career-progression path that allows you to go in Seniority together with your salary and additional benefits. There is no ceiling in the salary you could earn.
Yorgos Christofakakis at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll get in touch with you to share all the details about the company and the role!