Fully remote Outside IR35!!!
We are seeking a number of skilled GCP DevOps Engineers with experience in the gaming industry to join an exciting new client of mine.
The successful candidate will work closely with our development team to build, maintain, and optimise there cloud infrastructure on Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
Are you looking for a 6 month fully remote contract? Please click on the link below or reach out to me directly.
* Design, build, and maintain GCP infrastructure to support our gaming applications and services
* Develop automated deployment and scaling strategies using GCP services such as Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Functions, and Cloud Run
* Implement and maintain continuous integration and delivery pipelines for our gaming applications
* Collaborate with development teams to troubleshoot issues and optimise performance
* Monitor and manage system health, security, and availability
* Automate routine tasks and procedures using scripting languages such as Python, Bash, and PowerShell
* Develop and implement disaster recovery and business continuity plans
* Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in GCP DevOps and gaming technologies
* At least 3 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer working with GCP
* Experience working in the gaming industry is strongly preferred
* Strong understanding of GCP services such as Kubernetes Engine, Cloud Functions, and Cloud Run
* Strong scripting skills in Python, Bash, and PowerShell
* Familiarity with configuration management tools such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
* Experience with containerization and orchestration tools such as Docker and Kubernetes
* Familiarity with monitoring and logging tools such as Stackdriver, Prometheus, and ELK
* Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot complex issues
* Strong communication and collaboration skills
If you meet the qualifications for this position and are excited about the opportunity to work with a dynamic and growing team, please submit your resume detailing your relevant experience. We look forward to hearing from you!