Freelance DevOps Engineer
500 - 530 Euros/day
*Fluency in Dutch is mandatory*
The DevOps engineer works closely with the software development teams to optimize the "Application Lifecycle Management" process. He/She facilitates fast and qualitative software
delivery via standardization and automation. In this role, the primary responsibility is for the CI / CD process and the Engineer is also familiar with multiple ALM tools, and automation with Powershell scripting.
● Responsible for the optimal functioning of the CI / CD process.
● Look for opportunities to simplify and accelerate existing processes through
● You're familiar with the correct application of version control and branching
● You have experience with centralized build systems, build DSLs.
● You monitor and optimize the release process.
● You can do the role of a proxy between infrastructure and development in an expert
Competencies and skills
● An agile mindset that you'll use in a team that delivers on the basis of 2-weekly
● Being able to work independently, taking ownership of all DevOps-related matters.
● Powershell script development, applied in all facets of the CI / CD process.
● Depending on the level of your experience and knowledge, we expect some
experience with ALM-related tools like TFVC, Git, TFS Build, Octopus, Nuget,
● Depending on the level of your experience and knowledge, it's beneficial to have
experience with Windows server OS-related technologies like IIS, Windows Services,
AD, networking, .NET
Contact Pavlos Diamantopoulos at firstname.lastname@example.org