Senior DevOps Engineer (Full-Time Freelance 3-12 Months)
We are at an exciting time in our company, where we have several products gaining a lot of traction with some brilliant clients. Due to this we are looking to scale up all of our services to make sure we can continue to be the best within Data Products and for this we require some experienced DevOps Engineers to join our team and bring their expertise and ideas to our team.
We are searching for a Senior DevOps Engineer to find ways to improve our AWS systems through innovation, optimisation and an analytical point of view. This would involve collaborating with multiple teams, and scaling solutions to all of our projects when suitable.
What You'll Do
* Write and maintain Terraform IaC create and manage AWS resources
* Create and improve CI/CD pipelines
* Work closely with engineering to progress development standards, procedures, and guidelines to improve deployment processes, scalability, and reliability
* Maintain and improve our alerting systems
What You'll Bring
* 3+ years of DevOps experience within AWS
* Experience with microservice environments: Eg. Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
* Experience with Python, ideally creating REST.API's with Python
* Networking experience
* Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
* CI/CD creation experience
If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please apply below or contact us through Tyler Smee at T.Smee@jeffersonfrank.com