Full-Stack Web Developer
A.I & B.I SaaS
4000€ - 5000€
This company is a scale-up firm with a SAAS Platform that modernizes everything related to accountancy by adding the element of automation and entrepreneurialism, improving the customer focus and minimizing the human-error factor. With this platform, the accountants go many steps beyond and evolve into better advisors who know how to interpret the numbers better using Business Intelligence and Artificial Intelligence techniques. The platform offers several metric systems that proactively show if the accountant has missed something important, and also offers suggestions that help business owners and entrepreneurs to make better business decisions.
It's a pioneer product with a strong advantage in the market, made by a team with plenty new ideas. The company is a scale-up with a start-up mentality built with collaboration as a driver, but with the professionalism and the market of a big established company. In order to be able to turn those ideas into functional scalable solutions and to deal with the increased workload, they are looking to hire a Full-Stack Web Developer to join their team!
Why you should apply
1 Because it's a really interesting company with a pioneer product that still has a lot to give. Therefore, your job is going to be interesting and challenging for many years.
2 Because they offer a great deal of flexibility with remote work and work-life balance, which means that you'll never need to worry about being forced to go back to the office fulltime or similar non-sense.
3 Because you'll work together with very smart people who shares the same passion about seeing this product growing further and conquering the market.
4 Because they pay really well and, also, can offer you Equity that is the real game changer.
* For the backend, the most important is that you know how to build an MVC Framework and to be flexible to work with Ruby on Rails! If you bring experience in another web development language/framework, the company would be happy to bring you on board, and they won't have an issue if you haven't worked with Ruby. They believe that a good developer is able to adapt and work with any given language.
* It's a nice bonus if you have an affinity with Linux (UNIX) and deployment of scalable SaaS in a cloud environment (simple AWS tools such as EC2, RDS, EFS…). Not a must though.
* Familiarity with Databases (SQL/MySQL) and data analytics are a big bonus.
Salary & Benefits
* The salary is between 3800€ - 5000€ gross/month, depends on your seniority level. The more experienced you're, the higher salary you'll get.
* Remote work for 3-4 days per week.
* Health Insurance
* 32 days of holiday
* Meal Vouchers
* Monthly net allowance 150€ - 180€
* Lease car and fuel card is an option if you want one
* Equity if you're happy to stay in the long run
* 1st Brief chat with the CTO, to get-to-know each other and align expectations
* 2nd Technical interview with the CTO and cultural fit chat with the Co-founder
* If the 1st and the 2nd go well, you're invited to an offer meeting with the other Co-founder
Contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis, at email@example.com and I'd be happy to discuss all the details with you.