FULLSTACK UX/UI ENGINEER- REMOTE WORKING
SALARY UP TO £50K DOE
Looking to work for a company at the forefront of providing modern & scalable cloud based commercial solutions? Then the below opportunity is for you.
As a Fullstack UX/UI Engineer you will help produce efficient & functional web-based software services to solve complex analytics problems. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to come on board and develop data-driven solutions for petabyte scale, high velocity, big data analytics in a modern and agile development environment. If you are an experienced software developer who specialises in user interface & experience then do not hesitate to apply.
* Senior level experience (5+ years) crafting web-based user experience solutions and applications
* Strong experience with UI/UX design processes including the ability to rapidly prototype designs using storyboards, user stories, wireframes, and other mockup approaches
* Experience with design tools, such as Figma, Sketch, Keynote, Adobe CS
* Strong RESTful API development skills
* Strong experience with web app security best practices
* Ability to work in a team in an agile setting, familiarity with JIRA, Git based development and clear understanding Agile, CI/CD and related technologies (Docker, K8S)
* Very competitive starting salary
* Work in an exciting high growth industry.
* Extra holidays based on service
* Maternity and paternity pay
* Two fully funded company social events every year
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat on 0191 255 1421.
LinkedIn = https://www.linkedin.com/in/jack-kiernan-firth-ba490a173/
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.