Full-stack & Cloud
3/4 Days Remote
4500€ - 5500€
International record-breaking pioneer product
The global leader you didn't know, a specialist streaming platform that equally stands among giants of the industry, such as Netflix or Disney+ . An enterprise cloud-based production studio that transforms live broadcasts and videos into customized streams, fully utilizing the expertise of AWS Cloud in direct-to-consumer & Streaming services.
Companies that use this platform manage to optimize their operations & costs, they are able to create broadcasts and stream from anywhere, expand their global reach, and innovate significantly faster than the competition.
They are physically present in several cities in the USA and, also, in Belgium. Due to their massive growth on a global level, they are looking for several Full-stack Engineers to join their team on a permanent basis.
Why you should apply
1 Excellent feedback from other applicants:
1 "Great company culture, pragmatic way of working, experienced people and they are on top of things (I've never had 2 conversations so close to each other)!"
2 "Indeed, what they are doing is super cool and when you speak with them it's clear that they put a lot of passion in their work. It would be great if they made an offer."
2 They are super flexible, offering 3-4 days of remote work per week, and competitive above market-average salaries. Also, flexible work hours!
3 They use the most modern tech-stack, being in the front line of the cloud technology with a strong global presence and many records with AWS.
* Passion for software development and affinity with boththebackend &frontend side. We welcome any skills in the following:
* Backend languages - Python / Node.js
* Experience participating in the full SDLC of the application from the beginning of the design, testing, all the way until the release.
* You've previously built scalable systems in either an AWS or GCP environment.
* You have strong communication skills and you're fluent in English.
* Bonus points for exposure to Unix, affinity with networking, and familiarity with Real-time communication protocols
What they offer
* Highly competitive salary, tailored to your seniority level. Think of a range between 4500€ - 5500€, with the flexibility to go higher for very senior profiles.
* Work remotely 3-4 days per week, now and after the pandemic.
* Flexible hours
* All the standard benefits & allowances offered in Belgium (Insurance, Laptop, Meal Vouchers etc etc)
* Monthly net allowance between 150€ - 180€
* Possibility to travel to the USA for international projects with their local team and combine work with leisure!
* Join a young and dynamic company with a pioneer product that has already broken and set new records globally with AWS!
Reach out to me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, with your updated CV at firstname.lastname@example.org or Better Call Paul at +3228081878