Full-stack Java/Angular Engineer
An International IT Enterprise is currently looking for an ambitious and experienced Full-Stack Engineer to join the company and assist them in their new projects. Dutch speakers are preferred but English speakers are more than welcome to join, as long as they are fluent speakers. The job is fully remote, but they require the candidates to be located in Belgium.
The company is an International IT Enterprise with offices in various countries. They have a massive client portfolio in many different kinds of fields, which includes reputable end-users, product development companies, start-ups, scale-ups and well-established IT companies.
The role is fully remote even post-covid, which gives you the opportunity to keep work-life balance and spend time with your family and loved ones. The candidate is required to be located in Belgium, in order to have the opportunity to attend the client's site or the office for special occasions. You will be responsible for developing the design and layout of various platforms using backend and services for Java / Angular based development. The ideal candidate should be capable of mixing designing and development, working with UX designer and assist the Architect if required.
* Deep understanding and extensive experience in Java-8, Spring, Hibernate, Angular and HTML5, CSS3.
* Experience with Scrum and Agile methodologies.
* Experience with building User Interfaces for various platforms.
* Basic understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms and microservices.
* Familiarity with tools such as Photoshop or other image authoring tools.
* Good verbal and written communication skills.
* Any visual designing skills are considered a plus.
What to expect
* Above market average salaries. The client is willing to pay what you deserve.
* Work-life balance with fully remote work. If you wish to have a balance of on-site and remote work, it's perfectly doable.
* Company car + Fuel Card
* Health Insurance
* Meal Vouchers
* Net allowance
* All the standard benefits in Belgium.
* The client is open to sponsor Visas and work permits for candidates who fit all the requirements as long as they are located in EU and they are willing to relocate to Belgium.
Then contact me, Yorgos Christofakakis by email at email@example.com or via Linked In , send your CV and I'd be glad to share all the information with you over the phone!