This client is a healthcare technology company founded in 2015 that has developed a platform for precision medicine and clinical analytics designed to individualize treatment at the point of care. The platform leverages patient-specific data, pharmacology models, and machine learning to understand each patient's unique pharmacological profile to guide treatment decisions.
Role & Responsibilities
* Work on various components of our software, building new features from the ground up and improving existing ones.
* You will be innovating and collaborating on new ideas with some of the best quantitative pharmacology scientists in the field.
* You will also be supporting our platform's API integrations with EHR systems at large hospital groups to enable our product as the clinical decision support tool with an ROI that is unmatched by competitions.
Skills & Qualifications
* Extensive AWS experience and associated frameworks (Certifications are a BIG plus!)
* Over 3 years using Node.js and React
* Database experience preferable with PostgreSQL or MongoBD
* Significant ORM experience- TypeORM, Linq, or Prism
* 100% REMOTE
* Medical, dental, vision, life
* Annual Bonus
* UNLIMITED PTO