Fullstack Developer (React, Node.js, AWS)
Helsinki (with remote working options)
Professional English speaking language skills essential)
We are working with a fin-tech company that leverages cutting-edge AI and Big Data techniques to provide SME's the funding they need in a timely and convenient manner and are looking to add to their software development team.
They are looking for a proactive team player who is ready to take responsibility, share ideas, put them into practice, and truly support growth and business development of the company. They offer you a versatile, independent developer role with responsibility and great opportunities for professional development in a fin-tech company with international growth potential.
They are looking for a developer with at least two years of experience in web development. They follow Scrum and their stack includes, for instance, React, Node.js, MongoDB, and AWS. Thus, you should have solid skills at least in these technologies.
* Developing and maintaining their current product as well as fixing bugs, and your main goal is to optimise, fix, and simplify their solutions.
* You will test the code you have made and your work will involve a lot of work on interfaces, so previous understanding and/or experience with APIs is needed
* In the future, you may have the opportunity to influence totally new solutions by for example developing a whole new product, as their goal is to expand the scale of their services.
* Solid skills in React, Node.js, MongoDB, AWS
* At least 2-4 years of relevant working experience in web development
* Previous work experience with APIs
* Independent working style, eagerness to develop your skills and courage to challenge business and processes
Added bonus if:
* Skills in WordPress, Salesforce (or some other CRM-platform) and/or mobile developing.
This is an urgent requirement and the vacancy will close as soon as the right developer is found. All interviews will be carried out remotely as a result of Covid-19.