Full stack Developer (React, Node.js, AWS)
Helsinki or Tampere
We are working with a partner in the capital area who are looking to grow their team of Cloud & Software specialists. The company is owned by the SW developers themselves and they focus purely on projects utilising AWS Cloud services for their clients. They avoid maintenance/ticketing work meaning you can really get into some awesome projects.
They describe themselves as a tight-knit team of architects, software developers, cloud experts and data engineers, as well as business multi-experts. Their backgrounds include, for example, computer scientists, business experts, social scientists, dance teachers and dancers, hikers and hikers, cheerleaders and master chefs of their own lives. In your own time they support your passions and in your work time they also support learning and development into new technologies.
They're an agile team of 23 professionals with plans to grow by another 5 by the end of 2021. They specialise in 3 key areas:
#1: Clouds & DevOps
#2: Software Development
#3: Data & Analytics
You are the person they're looking for if you have:
* 3 years of experience in a similar full stack position
* Initiative and enthusiasm to learn something new
* Experience in operating at the customer interface
* Any professional experience with AWS services
* Professional/Native Finnish language skills
Their benefits include:
* Extensive health insurance / private dental care which is also valid in your free time.
* Above market salary and additional bonus package
* Lunch / Exercise / Cultural benefits
* Gadget budget that allows everyone to acquire the equipment they want to develop their skills with
* Telephone / broadband
* You can dedicate a % of your working time to develop yourself
If you'd like to apply please send your updated CV and salary request to email@example.com
Note: All interviews are still being carried out remotely due to Covid-19.