Full-stack Developer (MERN)- Helsinki, Finland- up to €6000pm DOE
My client is seeking a full-stack developer due to the growth and demand of this international company. They are looking to grow their in-house development team based in Helsinki. You will be an important player to help build and maintain platforms for their security product.
* Involvement in the product life cycle.
* Write clean and functional code.
* Be able to write reusable code and maintain it.
* You will be working with a team of highly skilled developers.
* If you are able to speak in Finnish comfortably and fluently, that is preferred.
* Able to speak/write in English comfortably and fluently.
This organization prioritizes the flexibility of a work-life balance, with the option to work remotely too. Many incentives are provided including mobile phone, laptop, home internet, healthcare, travel expenses as well as a competitive salary package.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
To apply, you can contact me via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on +358 75 3263948 for more information.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security professionals on the planet. For more information, visit jeffersonfrank.com.