Senior Cloud Architect
* Permanent role
* Location: Canberra
* Minimum Baseline Security Clearance Required
About the company
* My client is a globally recognised consultancy and a world leader in the cloud market.
* You want a career that gives you opportunities to help customers and partners use cloud computing web services to do big new things faster, at lower cost.
* You like to work on-site in a variety of business environments, leading teams through high impact projects using the newest technology.
* You like to gain the deepest customer and partner insights on maximising the value of cloud computing technologies.
About the role
* You will deliver proof-of-concept projects, technical workshops, and lead implementation projects.
* These professional services engagements will focus on customer solutions such as, web applications, enterprise applications, HPC, batch processing and big data, archiving and disaster recovery, education and government.
Exceptional customer facing skills to represent within the customer's environment and drive discussions with senior personnel regarding trade-offs, best practices, project management and risk mitigation.
Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Highly technical and analytical, possessing strong experience in IT platform implementation experience.
Working knowledge of software development life cycle (SDLC) and agile/iterative methodologies required.
Strong verbal and written communications skills and ability to lead effectively across organisations.
Track record of implementing cloud services in a variety of distributed computing, enterprise environments.
* Integration of cloud services with on-premise technologies from Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, HP, SAP etc.
* Experience with IT compliance and risk management requirements (eg. security, privacy, SOX, HIPPA etc.)
* Current hands-on software development or automation experience preferred; Internet-related business models preferred
* Familiarity with a broad range of enterprise infrastructure and application products
* Analysis and visualisation tools capabilities
* Competitive salary package + bonus
* Massive training and career development opportunities
How to apply
* To express an interest in this position, please send your resume to email@example.com and/or call me on +61 3 8592 0598.
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/chrisviola-/