Agile is a cultural change that impacts people, processes and tools in different ways across the organization; Agile is organized around an iterative, time boxed and incremental approach, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing and cross-functional teams; Agile promotes adaptive planning, evolutionary development and delivery and encourages a rapid and flexible response to change.
Role & Responsibilities
* Being part of an Agile team delivering products and projects for our clients
* Managing activities and events such as project planning, daily stand-ups, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, and demo
* Creating regular project team efficiency and productivity metrics, and relevant project dashboards
* Support efficiency and productivity at program level
* Coaching Agile teams in all roles and functions
* Contributing to Agile transformation initiatives
Skills & Qualifications
* Master's degree or Bachelor degree in computer science, engineering, OR other Master's degree with strong IT affinity
* At least 2-3 years delivering products or projects in environment using Agile Methodologies.
* Certified in Certified Scrum Master (CSM), Professional Scrum Master (PSM), Certified Scrum Professional (CSP), SAFe Agilist (SA), SAFe Program Consultant (SPC), or equivalents
* Fluent in English, AND Dutch or French.