Role & Responsibilities
As a PM you are responsible for designing, guiding and managing Data management project based on a business analysis. You manage the functional analysts and the IT architect to make an adequate, structured and coherent translation between what is requested as a solution and how this is functionally translated into an ICT design.
Skills & Qualifications
* Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical / engineering background or equivalent through experience.
* Born a Data Passionate with knowledge of Data mining, Data integration and modelling.
* Demonstrable experience in technical environments in which the projects are situated. - Communication and customer oriented, preferably through demonstrable preparation / training.
* Hands-on Experience using SAS, SAS macro, SAS base, ETL, Data mining and data integration tools.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Data related projects and / or development projects - of which at least 3 years experience in leading and guiding projects.
* Capacity to oversee several individual projects, and to manage and optimise the substantive connections between the various projects
* Language requirement: English and French/Dutch
If interested, please apply to the opportunity and we can discuss the details regarding the process to be hired.