As a PM you are responsible for designing an ICT project based on a business analysis. You manage the functional analysts and the IT architect to make an adequate, structured and coherent translation between what is requested as a solution and how this is functionally translated into an ICT design.
Also, leadership is an important factor for this role as you will join a team of developers and one of the main tasks will be to guide, help, evaluate and lead the development team. If you believe you have the right skills for this role and the ability to guide a team, please apply below.
Skills & Qualifications
* Higher education (Master or Bachelor) with technical / engineering background or equivalent through experience.
* Born a developer with knowledge of end-to-end programming tools for web/Mobile development.
* Demonstrable experience in technical environments in which the projects are situated such as .NET, react, angular, devops - Communication and customer oriented, preferably through demonstrable preparation / training.
* Capacity to oversee several individual projects, and to manage and optimise the substantive connections between the various projects
* Scrum/agile methodologies.
* Language requirement: French
* Being able to use project management techniques and tools (risk management, issue management, ...) - Knowledge of MS Project, MS Office (such as PowerPoint, Excel, ...)