Test Automation Analyst
My client is about driving technology disruption and digital transformation. Real technology experts who build and deliver high-quality and innovative technology solutions that help organisations be successful and change the way their people and customers experience work, life and entertainment.
Role & Responsibilities
* Conduct requirement analysis, define test strategy and design;
* Collaborate with the best talent in the industry to create innovative high quality and defect-free solutions
* Act as a validation and quality assurance expert and review the functionality of existing systems.
Skills & Qualifications
* 2 years of experience in a testing environment with proven methodological expertise
* Aware of the QA methodology
* Experience across various test tooling such as Microfocus ALM , Jira, IBM Rational ClearQuest, Jira Add-ons or Open source management tools
* Sound knowledge of various technologies (WEB, JAVA, SQL)
* Knowledge of Test Automation tools such as Microfocus UFT, TOSCA, Selenium, SAP TAO, IBM Rational Functional Tester is an asset.
* Excellent proficiency in English and Dutch or French is mandatory
* You can make great ideas happen for some of the world's most dynamic companies.
* An equal opportunities employer.
* Interesting salary package.