Sr. Developer - Charlotte, NC - $90k-120k
Sr. Developer - Charlotte, NC - 90k-120k
Logistics client out of Charlotte, NC is looking to fill a remote Senior Developer position. Are you a seasoned Developer looking for a challenging opportunity working in a variety of roles? This role could be for you.
The day to day:
* Collaborating with internal teams to provide software design and architecture
* Writing scalable code using .NET programming languages
* Testing and deploy applications and systems
* Revise, update, and debug code
Hands on experience in the following is required:
* 6+ years total relevant developer experience
* Knowledge of Web-API architecture
* Experience refactoring existing code and peer reviewing code
* Mentoring and leading others
* Proven experience with REST-based Web services development
* Fun, casual work environment
* Medical, dental, vision
* Flexible hours, remote flexibility
* 401k with 3% match
This position is based out of Charlotte, NC. Salary range is $90-120k depending on experience. The client is unable to sponsor visas at this time.
Interviews will start as early as next week. If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Lyndsey Robbins immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org with your most current resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.