AWS Consulting Partner is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to fill a role that is 100% remote and looking to fill by the end of the month.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 3+ years hands on experience on AWS (S3, EC2, ECS, EMR, GLUE, Redshift, Lambda, Dynamo, Kinesis, etc)
* 3+ years hands on experience with Big Data (Spark, Hadoop, Hive, Kafka)
* Strong knowledge and experience writing complex queries (Oracle, MySQL, SQLServer)
* Strong Python knowledge from Data Engineering perspective
* Experience building and optimizing big data pipelines
* Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data
This is a remote position with no travel requirements. Salary range $140,000.
Interviews will begin this week. If you or someone you know is interested in this role, please contact Lyndsey Robbins immediately at email@example.com with your most current resume.
Jefferson Frank is the global leader for Amazon Web Services recruitment, advertising more AWS and DevOps jobs than any other agency. We deal with both AWS Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the AWS and DevOps market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and AWS/DevOps jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Amazon Web Services candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. Please see www.jeffersonfrank.com for more fantastic Amazon Web Service opportunities.