Role: Frontend software engineer
Working with a strengthening technical department, founded three years ago to digitalise the existing products and bring a fundamental Norwegian public service provider into the new age.
Now that we have build the full version of the several products, we are aim to increase the accessibility for smaller consumers, offer more customizable solutions and constantly improve product offerings.
As part of building out the department, we are looking for a Senior Frontend Software Engineer. Currently, we are 60 people having grown in a sustainable and organic way, phasing out consultant to build a permanent and long-term team.
Are you self-driven and smart? Do you have ambitions to make a difference? We seek a full product life-cycle developer (designing, implementing, documenting, testing, maintaining and supporting).
In this role you will:
* You would work to develop the Frontend and UX of our flagship product
* Working in an opensource, AWS hosted environment
* Work closely with the wider software development team
* Debug your own code
* Provide technical expertise for planning new features and improvements
We are looking for:
* Knowledge of CSS pre-processors, HTML5 and universal accessibility
* Knowledge of Frontend accessibility concepts
* Knowledge of backend infrastructure, and modern deployment infrastructure is beneficial, we have a Java-based backend and are AWS hosted
* Fluent Norwegian language skills, or genuine motivation to learn
We can offer:
* Competitive pay
* Highly flexible working arrangements
* Bespoke equipment package
* Paid trips to conferences and company social events
* Alotted time for personal health and skill development during core hours
* Company profit share bonus
* Additional time off at Easter, Christmas and shorter core hours during summer
Please contact Dylan Johnston with any questions or to get involved in the process: