A rapidly emerging global telecommunications company based in London looking to build powerful mobile apps and resilient websites.
The role can be based in Reading, Birmingham, Hook or Manchester & work from home option is also available i.e. Hybrid.
Role & Responsibilities
* You'll be working with business partners, engineers, data scientists, and UX designers to design,
* implement, test, deliver, document, and maintain complex applications, tools, systems, and services.
* you'll ultimately be responsible for the engineering quality, design,
* implementation, and operation of your product.
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience of working on UI, (user interfaces)
* Proven experience of working with Angular Framework
* A passion for front end development
* 25 days' annual leave, plus UK bank holidays.
* A defined contribution pension scheme, run by Fidelity, matched up to 10%.
* Access to wellbeing benefits such as the Unmind App, personal medical cover (which you
* can opt to upgrade to cover loved ones), and critical illness cover.
* Your birthday off every year, to treat yourself.
* The option to buy and sell up to 5 days' leave, to suit your personal needs
To apply to this role, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call for a confidential chat on +44 (0)203 148 4639
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best AWS professionals on the planet. Backed by private equity firm TPG Growth, we have a proven track record servicing the AWS recruitment market and, to date, have worked with over 30,000 organizations globally.