Fullstack Developer Role - Up to £75k per annum - Fully Remote
About the role
My client is looking for a collaborative full stack developer who possesses a passion for developing highly secure web and cloud applications. You will be a member of a wider team of developers, devops engineers and cloud architects. The successful candidate will work on designing, developing, and testing systems that empower our AWS customers to successfully navigate and manage resources across hundreds of accounts.
We are looking for you, if you have:
* You want to grow within your career, get AWS certified and are looking for a place that lets you have immediate, meaningful impact
* Design and build of secure cloud based solutions
* Commercial experience building SPA on cloud platforms
* Strong experience with testing and continuous integration
* Writing clean, standards-compliant, documented, scalable, reusable, testable quality code
* Experienced and passionate about working across the full technology stack
* Strong front-end skills (HTML5, CSS3) and an eye for design
Great to have:
* Knowledge and experience with AWS Lambda, AWS Cognito, AWS Services or another cloud provider.
* Experience working with Github Actions
* Experience working with Svelte or React
* Experience working with GraphQL
* Knowledge and experience with multiple databases and datastores
* Knowledge of Docker or another container based technology
* Knowledge and experience with PHP or Python would be beneficial
* Experience of working in a customer facing consultancy or agency environment
* Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent experience
More about you….
* Ability to take charge of your time and prioritise tasks, as well as communicate effectively and recognise the value of collaboration between team members
* Presentational skills, conviction and the ability to defend your ideas.
* Knuckling down and knowing when to get the job done
* Highly value efficiency and understand the importance of writing clean code
* Entrepreneurial mindset, able to generate ideas and new opportunities for growth
* Friendly and approachable personality.
* Ample opportunity to develop your career as you will be an important part of a fast-growing company
* Flexible working schedule, inc Fully remote working
* Professional development and support, we aim to get all our engineers Amazon certified.
* Everyone has a voice and makes a direct and valued contribution to building the best products possible
To apply or for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0191 338 6624