We are very excited to be working closely with a fast growing FinTech organisation as they embark on a highly ambitious scaling up for 2021!
With a highly successful legal/financial advisory arm, the company now has a tremendous budget set aside to strengthen up their technology arm.
Offering a rare opportunity to work alongside experts within the areas of legal, risk and financial compliance, this is an unparallelled chance to acquire a high level of specific domain knowledge that will be highly applicable to all technologies pertaining to FinTech.
Role & Responsibilities
* Successful candidates will take a deep dive into the existing products/solutions to get a feel for how they operate; planning future modernisations, designing customisations, and developing entirely new products.
* Candidates will be expected to take on all responsibilities around their products; design, development and operational matters (maintenance, refactors, and upgrades)
* Candidates will work alongside the advisory arm (legal, risk, compliance), liaising with these teams as the basis of requirements gathering
Skills & Qualifications
* 3+ years of professional experience in sofware development; coming from a Java/Scala background
* Strong experiene with AWS is crucial; certifications are looked upon very favourably
* Experience of working within DevOps driven tech stacks is crucial; currently using CodePipeline, FarGate, CloudFormation for automations
* Fantastic salary models, rebates on mortgages, 6 weeks paid vacation
* Health insurance, naprapathic care, free massages
* options to lease car, subsidised travel, fantastic pension model.