our client is looking for highly qualified, senior Java developers to join their platform as they undertake a huge expansion moving into 2020.
Operating in the niche domain of 'business travel', this is a company that has more than weathered the impact 2020 had on the travel domain, and are now in a position to start strengthening their technology arm!
They are seeing a huge uptick in demand for their service, and require additional talent to help with maintenance and development of their current platform.
Role & Responsibilities
* You will be joining the development team, assisting with remaining migration from legacy systems to cloud-native environments and developing entirely new solutions
* You will be involved in the management of Cloud-native, AWS hosted environment
* You will be making high level, vital decisions regarding architecture - they don't currently have architecture in place, so this is a great chance for you to gain some wider experience
Skills & Qualifications
* 8+ years of Java experience, with exposure to Spring, SpringBoot
* Front-end experience with Angular 2+
* Professional experience working with AWS, Terraform, DevOps, and Docker
* competitive salary and collective agreement pension scheme
* Incredible annual allowance for wellness contributions
* Yearly international trips for top performers, 2019 was Vegas and this year is Brisbane!