Belgian Enterprise - Digital & I.T Services
3500 - 4500€
We're looking for 3 Dutch-speaking Functional Analysts all across the Flemish Region of Belgium to join 3 different departments a popular Belgian firm famous for their high quality of digital and I.T services.
This organization is a fast growing company that consists of 45 smaller niche IT- firms with Belgian roots and an open organizational structure. An ecosystem of competence centers specialized in digital & IT profiles, services and solutions.
Each competence center is an expert in a technology or solution. Innovation and entrepreneurship are central to every competence center. With 9 offices in 3 different countries and more than 800 IT-experts, they operate as a local partner for their customers.
What do we expect from you?
As a Functional Analyst:
* Because you like innovation you are always looking for areas of improvement and you reflect on new methods and what is best for the team.
* You're able to communicate and collaborate with a team of stubborn developers, testers, and the customer who might usually be the most stubborn! But you're fine because you speak the language of business people and can transform it into requirements for your development team.
* You monitor functional logic and guarantee product quality from start to finish, with a major focus on analytics, customer and user experience.
The perfect candidate is:
The ideal mix between technical and social skills, an analytical and critical character with an eye for detail. You should not be afraid of taking a little initiative. You are customer-oriented and don't like half work. Some extra buzzwords:
* Storytelling has no secrets for you
* Visual facilitation techniques
* Epics, stories, features, scenarios, tasks, ...
* Post-its, whiteboards, …
Now the bonus points. As said above, there are 45 niche IT-firms, with a focus on a different area of technology (Web development, Cloud, DevOps, Test Automation etc etc). Thereby, experience or knowledge of some of the tools below are considered a big bonus for you:
* All possible UML diagrams (that's useful for all 45 firms)
* Experience with Atlassian tools like Confluence, Jira
* Exposure to Public Cloud, Big Data and DevOps technologies.
What can you expect in return?
* An attractive and complete salary package where you can partly choose the composition thanks to our FIP (Flex Income Plan)
* Monthly gross salary between 3500 - 4500 euros, tailored to your seniority level.
* 13th month and Holiday Pay
* The biggest cliché: a nice open working atmosphere with a flat structure
* Guided growth path to help you in a targeted way, supported by our own in-house certification center
* Personal growth conversations and performance review on a regular basis because standing still is going backwards. Here you will see your salary and career always growing.
* Health and Group Insurance
* Laptop + Phone with Subscription
* Net Allowance
* Meal Vouchers
* And in general all the standard benefits offered in Belgium.
Contact me, Pavlos Diamantopoulos, at email@example.com for all the information and a smooth 2-stage hiring process.