Embedded Developer- Helsinki (Espoo)- up to 7000€pm DOE
I'm working with a client who is looking for multiple Embedded Developers due to project demand. You will be working on products that are used by millions of people daily, giving you the opportunity to constantly learn and work with new technologies. There are a variety of different projects including industrial, consumer products, and automotive.
* Extensive experience working within embedded software development C/C++
* Understanding of Linux and/or Windows
* Linux Kernel experience and Trust zones at CPU level are appreciated
* Experience developing embedded real-time systems using C language
* Experience using Real-time operating systems/homebrew schedulers
* Computer vision algorithms and toolset (OpenCV/EmguCV) knowledge
* Implementation of Communications, Serial, CAN, SPI, I2C, TCP, UDP, MQTT, USB
* Creation of Bootloaders both at the embedded level and supporting application
* High level of networking knowledge and understanding of all levels of the TCP stack
Founded in 1997, with 120 employees, is a very financially stable company and now has modern open-spaced offices located throughout Finland. Flexible working is supported, only having to work in the office one day a week. They have interesting clients including North Face, Jaguar, Google, Nike, and many more. They also have an internal product development team that manufactures software for car centre consoles which has seen positive growth.
My client is looking to begin the interview process asap with limited interview spots this and next week, so don't miss out, apply now!
To apply, you can contact me via email at email@example.com or call me on +358 75 3263948 for more information.
Jefferson Frank is the Amazon Web Services (AWS) recruiter of choice. We work with organizations worldwide to find and deliver the best permanent and contract AWS DevOps, Big Data, IaaS and PaaS, and AWS Security