Job Title: Senior Software Engineer (Tools & Frameworks)
Pay: $70-75 per hour
Job type: Contract to hire (C2C or W2)
Length: 6 Months C2H
We are looking for a software engineer to join our engineering productivity team in the tools & frameworks group. We measure our success by increasing the developer happiness and their ability to release quality code faster. You will be responsible for working with the feature development teams to design and implement test automation infrastructure for scalability as well helping prototype and test development. This individual should have deep technical knowledge, hands-on experience, and the ability to discuss and apply technical solutions to business challenges.
* Contribute to engineering efforts to solve complex testing problems by designing and developing scalable test automation frameworks.
* Investigate automated test failures to remove test flakiness from our automated tests and develop strategy to increase test reliability.
* Develop and track measurements to understand and drive test effectiveness and changes in test coverage.
* Partner with peer EP developers and SWEs to identity and develop automated test frameworks, tools and harnesses to perform testing effectively.
* Independently drives strategic planning and reporting (executive level), proactive issues resolution and risk escalation.
* Enjoys working in a collaborative atmosphere where new ideas are valued
* Work experience in a role coding in Python, PHP, Java, C/C++ (or equivalent language) including code maintenance and review
* Relevant work experience, including development and/or test automation experience.
* Experience with software technologies covering user experience, Service API, business workflows, and backend job processing.
* experience in test-driven development, debugging, building tools and testing frameworks.
* Proven experience creating automation frameworks and tools to support test automation.
Let me know if this is something you'd be interested in. The client is currently conducting interviews.