Our client is looking to hire a senior full-stack engineer who can drive their upcoming project pipeline with high quality code productions.
Building products that deliver a much needed resource to companies and institutions globally, this is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to use software to deliver good to wider society, and indeed the world!
Role & Responsibilities
* You will take an active role in building industrial services that will be used by customers from around the globe; focusing on areas of automation, cloud-based microservices, embedded motor algorithms and motion control!
* You will work cross-functionally in a full-stack capacity, handling tasks ranging from infrastructure, deployment, databases, server-side and UI apps
* You will work towards the highest possible standards of clean, well structured, and testable code; bearing security concerns in mind at all times due to the high costs associated with an intrusion
Skills & Qualifications
* Experience with a modern front-end framework; ideally TypeScript or Vue.js
* Prior experience with microservice architectures and associated technologies is highly beneficial; Docker (Swarm), K8S
* ITP1 Pension, 6 weeks vacation
* Highly competitive salaries
* Fantastic work/life balance; regular 'team camaraderie events